Fatal Legends
Hey, welcome to fatal legend's forums! Please take the time to vote everyday, and remember to donate if you can. Thanks, have a great time on fatal legends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fatal Legends
Hey, welcome to fatal legend's forums! Please take the time to vote everyday, and remember to donate if you can. Thanks, have a great time on fatal legends.
Fatal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Reunion anyone?
Olie's staff application form! EmptyThu Aug 09 2018, 02:27 by blake

» DOWNLOAD
Olie's staff application form! EmptySun Sep 05 2010, 20:16 by str rang3d66

» rachaels 1st day
Olie's staff application form! EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 10:05 by rachael

Olie's staff application form! EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 21:59 by Adam

» :D Damscool's Introduction :D
Olie's staff application form! EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:45 by Jamie

» mod app
Olie's staff application form! EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:43 by Jamie

» :D Damscool's Fletching Guide :D
Olie's staff application form! EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:38 by Damscool

» :D Damscool's Firemaking Guide :D
Olie's staff application form! EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:29 by Damscool

» :D Damscool's WoodCutting Guide :D
Olie's staff application form! EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:20 by Damscool

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Olie's staff application form!

3 posters

Go down

Olie's staff application form! Empty Olie's staff application form!

Post  olie Sun Jun 13 2010, 11:26

Well normally I don't write applications on servers because I believe it is better for owners to hand pick their staff! but.. I was on youtube and decided to search fatal legends and found codyv20's video Surprised
anyway in it it said if you want to become a staff member, you have to apply on the forums, so even though it's against my morals! Rolling Eyes
here it is.. Embarassed

My name is oliver! (hence the ign olie!)
I live in the ultimate country, scotland!
I am 15 (16 on November the 8th!)

Well I have played a few servers in the last year, looking for one that I really like and found bountyscapepkz which I thought was a great server until ramie handed it over to john Evil or Very Mad But after this, by chance, I met nine (jamie) on bountyscapepkz and he told me about the new server that he is co-owning! And so I decided to join! What a Face
I feel that I am doing pretty well and have already showed commitment to the server, because after downloading the client two days ago, I already have reached 8 99's Very Happy
Of course I will enforce the rules and punish any offence fairly but I do like to hear both sides of the story before deciding to punish a player, as you can never really tell if someone is lieing or not.. so I guess I would ask around for witnesses too! Wink
As I know that this is a brand new server I spent sometime today going around main areas and looking for bugs etc, good news! - I only found one, which means it must be a REALLY WELL CODED SERVER (well done kenny!) Cool basically, you can't reach the kq! (the actual boss)
I plan to be active on the forums as I know this is where a lot of flaming can take place, which I usually say chillax! (works 100% of the time Very Happy) Also the forums is where the community of the server gets to express their views, and I usually reply with helpful info if they are stuck or agree with suggestions etc!

I do think that I would make a good staff member because I am a genuinely kind person pirat and I was made a mod on the first rsps I ever played, so I do have some experience as a mod!

If there is one thing that I have learned from my time on rsps's is that an application can go either way very easily silent and I really do hope that you guys like mine and so I can show you my modding skillz! rabbit

olie

Back to top Go down

Olie's staff application form! Empty Re: Olie's staff application form!

Post  Jamie Sun Jun 13 2010, 17:28

Love it. In a few days, let's see how this plays out. Once Kenny gets back, I'm going to have to talk to him about some little glitches and updates, and potential staff members are going to be part of it. So good luck!

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  olie Sun Jun 13 2010, 17:28

thanks Wink

olie

Back to top Go down

Post  CodyV20 Mon Jun 14 2010, 12:28

Well, I don't have very much to say besides... Awesome, deffinitly what I look for in an application!
Picking staff-members has got to be one of the hardest jobs for Jamie and Kenny, because many people can just tell what you want to hear but I deffinitly believe you on this and could deffinitly see you becoming Staff in the future, obviously we will have to give you time to prove this too us. I'm on everyday checking for new players and whatnot and I never heard of someone getting 8 99's in 2 days! So Congratulations on that one. Wink and Good Luck, I'd love to see you become part of the staff.

PS: Thanks for Watching My Youtube Video. Very Happy

Account Name:CodyV20
Youtube Channel: AlexCodyProductions
MSN: codyv20@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email Me if You have any questions about the server, or just ask me on the server! Smile

CodyV20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down