Fatal Legends
Hey, welcome to fatal legend's forums! Please take the time to vote everyday, and remember to donate if you can. Thanks, have a great time on fatal legends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fatal Legends
Hey, welcome to fatal legend's forums! Please take the time to vote everyday, and remember to donate if you can. Thanks, have a great time on fatal legends.
Fatal Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Reunion anyone?
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyThu Aug 09 2018, 02:27 by blake

» DOWNLOAD
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptySun Sep 05 2010, 20:16 by str rang3d66

» rachaels 1st day
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 10:05 by rachael

BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 21:59 by Adam

» :D Damscool's Introduction :D
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:45 by Jamie

» mod app
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:43 by Jamie

» :D Damscool's Fletching Guide :D
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:38 by Damscool

» :D Damscool's Firemaking Guide :D
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:29 by Damscool

» :D Damscool's WoodCutting Guide :D
BabyGurl's Staff Appliction EmptyFri Jun 18 2010, 13:20 by Damscool

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BabyGurl's Staff Appliction

3 posters

Go down

BabyGurl's Staff Appliction Empty BabyGurl's Staff Appliction

Post  babygurl Mon Jun 07 2010, 05:25

hello their my name is ashley, aka babygurl.I will be aplying for a staff postion i have ran my own server called Floodscape and was admin on 3 other server's Brody-scape and cookiescape and also halo-scape.I know how to enforce the rules of the server and know how to hold down, and control the server if there is no other staff on.If people DONT listen to the rules they'll have 3 chances first off it's a warning,then mute/jail depending on offence,3 offence's is ip ban.Also i catch on very quickly and so I will be able to help out the new players and help them get started and be able to answer there questions, also i will be very active and also active on forums but more in game.So i hope you liked my appliction for staff hope to see you in game.also I will make vidoes of the server and will download other server's and spam them to promote this awsome server. Also will try to make this server as populated as possiable this server has great potenial so we can make those vids bring the people in and make it a big server also, i can help to give ideas for awsome customs that I had on my other servers that the players really liked Very Happy Idea Arrow Question cheers Basketball sunny P.S. If you wish to add me in game my name is: Babygurl

Last edited by babygurl on Mon Jun 07 2010, 06:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections/spelling)

babygurl

Back to top Go down

BabyGurl's Staff Appliction Empty Re: BabyGurl's Staff Appliction

Post  david Mon Jun 07 2010, 17:07

Sounds good to me besides two things

If people DONT listen to the rules they'll have 3 chances first off it's a warning,then mute/jail depending on offence,3 offence's is ip ban

I don't think ipban is right for 3rd warning(depending on the rule broke) but just a ban unless they come back and from what i have learned from being staff on other servers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and will download other server's and spam them to promote this awsome server

I like that you will promote the server but i don't like it when people spam other servers it's just rude and since you had your own server (guessing you got spammed) that you probally didn't like that so ye otherwise nice app.

david
Admin

Back to top Go down

BabyGurl's Staff Appliction Empty spam

Post  babygurl Mon Jun 07 2010, 17:33

well like i didnt get spammed it just like ill do it on some of the bigger server because maybe people dont like it and will join us also good thoughts on the ip ban thing

babygurl

Back to top Go down

BabyGurl's Staff Appliction Empty Thanks

Post  babygurl Wed Jun 09 2010, 23:55

Everyone thanks for the support also i will making a vid soon so who ever is online will have to be in vid becasue i want to show sum player and staff also does anyone no how to grafixs and whatnot for a video if so ill make it sent it to u to edit then send it back to me because i aint good with tht stuff

babygurl

Back to top Go down

Post  CodyV20 Mon Jun 14 2010, 19:15

Sounds good, to me. You have managed to tell exactly how you can help the server! Smile
Good Luck Smile

Account Name:CodyV20
Youtube Channel: AlexCodyProductions
MSN: codyv20@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email Me if You have any questions about the server, or just ask me on the server!

CodyV20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down